Four Valleys Community School has eight organizational goals that guide our organization. Read our complete Goals & Objectives for more details.
- Enrich the regular and homeschool K-8 programs with community resources.
- Promote interagency cooperation with Four Valleys Community School.
- Develop community by: engaging and recognizing volunteers, fundraising for programs, and publicizing activities and events.
- Enhance involvement of youth beyond regular and homeschool K-12 program.
- Offer and integrate cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities for adults.
- Schedule and maximize use of school and other private and public facilities.
- Promote Community Education.
- Secure self sufficient and diverse funding that is sustainable and renewable on a yearly basis for the continuation of Four Valleys Community School program.